Articles in this section

Can I pay my kid's summer school with Coverflex?

If your company allows reimbursement of expenses in the "Education" category, you will be able to request reimbursement of this expense by uploading the invoice to the Coverflex app.

This benefit allows you to pay your family's expenses related to:
- Enrollment fees for recognized educational institutions (from nursery to post-graduate master's degrees);
- School canteens;
- Attendance at summer courses, playrooms, etc.;
- Registration for driving license courses;
- Pass for public transport or school bus services;
- Before or after school courses;
- Trips and educational trips;
- School and university texts and books;
- Language courses in Italy or abroad;
- Digital tools necessary for DAD such as PC or tablet.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


  • Onboarding

    All you need to know to get started

  • Webinar

    Resources to help you navigate Coverflex

  • FAQs

    Answers to employee’s most common questions

  • Meal

    Find out how and where you can use your Meal benefit